.:Should Your OC Be A FC?:.• OCs And FCs: Just to start with the basic explanation, an OC (original character) is a character created by you. A FC (fan character) is a character created by you for a FANDOM. FCs are always OCs, but OCs are not always FCs. I’m making this guide in the hopes of helping you determine whether your character should become/stay a fan character or if they are best suited to be a non-fandom OC. If you’re on the fence and looking to make a decision, hopefully my guide will have the words you needed to hear..:Should Your OC Be A FC?:. by PrennCooder
• Because Its Fun: I absolutely get it, it’s a lot of fun to fill out a template form for your character in a fandom, sort them into a Harry Potter house, decide what kind of power they would have, and what Pokemon would be their sidekick or whatever. It can be cute to see how your character would perceive and interact with a fandom world. But is that world really where they belong? If you’re seriously intending to write this character in a major way
In-Depth Bio Template (For Use With Credit Only)My do-it-yourself in depth character developer bio is only allowed for usage with credit to me.In-Depth Bio Template (For Use With Credit Only) by PrennCooder
View Of Own Outward Appearance:
Species With Percentages:
View Of Own Species And Powers:
Conformity And Individuality:
Personality Shifts/Moods Day To Day:
Long Term Mood Affecters:
Involvement In Surroundings:
View Of Own Personality:
Likes/Things Of Interest:
CreditI hate for this to be the first offical thing I post after my vacation but its a topic I felt the need to adress. I havent had a ton of issues with this topic but I felt the need to bring it up.Credit by PrennCooder
If people do not stop using my forms and other such examples and without credit, I will cease to allow anyone to use them, period. If someone makes a template for other people to use, you give credit. Unless they say there is no need to credit them, then it shoud be kind of a "duh" thing, right? But some people dont do it, which makes it plagiarism basically. You cant always legally own some exact wording or a completely basic character design but nonetheless its kind of an unspoken thing among the creative industry people to not do it because its still somewhat wrong, irritating and juvenille. I personally do consider it similar to theft and on the basis of the stealing, I will, like I said, eventually cease free usage of my templates and whatnot.
So what do you guys think? Whether it be a pos
.:Things Stories Are Missing:.Expand your creativity!.:Things Stories Are Missing:. by PrennCooder
• REALISM: A lot of stories tend to seem shallow and as I elaborate in this guide more, I’m sure you’ll see why. People tend to like to throw something together without putting the actual depth into it to make it great. This has nothing to do with rushing or time spent on the story at all—it has to do with people’s writing styles at the most basic level. Be aware of the phrases you’re using and what they imply. Don’t just settle for a phrase that’s been used before a million times. Add your own unique spin on it. If you’re trying to show the different moods of your story, use words in such a way that they make the reader think a bit more and imply deeper messages.
• LITTLE THINGS: Small unique details regarding your setting or characters or their emotions will definitely strike the reader in some way, usually in a good way. For example if I say, in the hospital, “Wenn is wearing an orange
.:Be Original:.WE ALL HAVE A VOICE..:Be Original:. by PrennCooder
• It’s been done before: Lots of people will tell you that no matter what you write, it’s been done before. But while this is true to some extent, it isn’t what you think. So much creativity gets hindered and discouraged when people basically tell you that no matter how hard you try, you’ll never come up with anything original. And that couldn’t be further from the truth. Whether or not it’s a struggle for you, it’s always worth it to come up with your own unique and original idea not based off anything else. I’m going to show you an example of just why originality is not dead. The following paragraph can be interpreted in a variety of different ways.
• In-story example: The world was wide open but KD often felt trapped. KD was a tall brunette with long hair, and sun-tanned skin save a few silvery skin scars from events in the not too distant past. Echoes of voices could be heard about, but they never got
Index Of Danny Phantom Headcanons+HEADCANON INDEX+Index Of Danny Phantom Headcanons by PrennCooder
• Phantom Planet never happened*
• Dark Dan returns at some point*
• Dani returns at some point*
• Danny needs a girl with some kind of combative ability
• Vlad continues to be Danny’s arch nemesis for life
• Danny needs to be paired*
• Danny will eventually get married and have kids*
• Wes Weston is the name of the basketball player who appears in some episodes*
• Wes has some interest or connection to Danny*
• Danny will achieve his dream of being an astronaut*
• Most of the characters will live in Amity Park all their lives
• Johnny and Kitty have kids*
• Ember will eventually have kids*
• Paulina’s last name is Sanchez*
• Danny’s middle name is James*
• The Fentons are German*
• Danny’s group of friends and sister are called Team Phantom*
• Team Phantom continues to grow*
• Dani is part of Team Phantom*
|You will find mostly my own characters in here, but DANNY PHANTOM has a habit of popping up often too O////O|
Danny Phantom's daughter and the main character of the five next generation novels I have written! The books start with introducing Taylor and her brothers who have been raised by Vlad with no knowledge of their real parents. When Taylor discovers her best friend is a ghost, one thing leads to another. When they enter the ghost zone they enter the war and people can't just leave the ghost zone anytime they want anymore! If you're curious please check em out and review the chapters if you like it! Only three are posted so far but I'm workin on it. Enjoy!
www.fanfiction.net/s/11751667/… (in progress)
www.fanfiction.net/s/11939647/… (in progress)
I love to talk about my Danny Phantom next generation if you have any questions :3 feel free to leave a comment on her page if you just wanna chat too!
If you want to learn about or even draw my characters, just ask me! I love meeting otakus/Danny Phantom Phans who enjoy the show and have non Mary Sue OCs. I'm hyper, usually chatty, and kinda random. I love making new friends but I will not hesitate to block anyone who is rude or creepy. It should be obvious but I make a lot of my own names and species and I do not allow the usage of any of my characters/ideas/etc without explicit permission. As in, I take theft very seriously and if you use something of mine, whether to claim it as your own or whatever, you may or may not get a warning before I REPORT it.
Do not tag me in things that have nothing to do with me at all, particularly raffle posts. I've noticed I get tagged in a lot of em these days and I'm going to start reporting it as spam no matter who it is. I don't mind getting tagged if its for a shoutout or if your piece actually has something to do with me though! Please look at the journals below to learn more about me. Thanks for taking a look at my page!
Disclaimer: In case it wasn't obvious, I don't own Danny Phantom or any of the shows I draw fanart for. Unless otherwise stated in the specific picture, I do own the OCs I draw. You are not allowed to reupload/repost/edit my pics/written works/anything generated by me for any reason. If I see that something of mine has been stolen, edited, or redistributed in any way, I reserve the right to report it without warning.
About PrennCooderHi!!! I'm Prenn! Big time Danny Phantom fan!
MisconceptionAside from the misconception that Cecelia is my main OC just because she is drawn with Danny the most, there has also been a misconception that Cecelia is me, based off me, or some version of me when she isn’t and never was. I hate it when people base characters off themselves, so I would never do that. Cecelia and I are very different so I’m making this journal to show how. Wenn is the main character of my gallery, not Cecelia. He is also the character I have drawn the most; I just don't post everything with him in it. I’m just stating these things to clarify because these misconceptions along with people spelling Cecelia’s name wrong are very irritating after a while. So in the future if anyone makes these misconceptions (and I hope they won't) I will link back to this journal.
PrennCooder FAQPrepare yourself for some major sass. Every time I get asked one of these I'm going to try to link back to this journal. We'll see how that goes
PrennCooder Art TradesOpen for anyone who has a character that interests me.
PrennCooder CommissionsWhether art trade or commission, the rules are the same for what I would draw for people. Watching is no longer necessary.
PrennCooder's Accounts On Other SitesJust figured I would make a journal of this because I just recently changed some of the usernames to PrennCooder so that all the main ones match. So the urls have changed with those.
Books And Characters:
.:BOOKS AND THEIR COVERS:..:Contents:.
My OCs AgesNEW! I’ve added every character’s birth year to their reference sheet! The reason being that I have had a couple, but not many, people ask me my character’s ages and I don't have any other easy way to address it.